New Delhi: The street apportioning odd-even plan was actualized in Delhi from Monday for 12 days till November 15. The crisis rule, cut to cut down Delhi’s poisonous contamination, will be applied from 8 am to 8 pm. The Delhi government workplaces will have stun timing working timings – at 9:30 am and 10:30 am. Around 300 traffic assessors and right hand traffic auditors have been conveyed in two movements to guarantee the standard is followed and wrongdoers are properly fined. The schools have likewise been closed till November 5 after Environment Pollution Control Authority (EPCA) announced it as a general well being cautioning. Know dates, timings, fines, exclusions of odd-even plan here.
Delhi Odd-even Scheme 2019: Timings, Rules, Penalty, Exemptions
1. The odd-even plan starts today, November 4. The vehicle number plates that end with even numbers – 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 are allowed on the streets.
2. Ladies drivers are permitted to take their vehicles on the streets during the odd-even plan time of 12 days. Alongside them, a youngster or kids up to age 12 is permitted.
3. Bikes, auto carts, taxis are permitted on the streets during the odd-even plan, yet CNG-driven private vehicles are not allowed on the streets during the odd-even plan.
4. Taxi aggregators Ola and Uber have said that there will be no flood valuing during this period and individuals can select vehicle pool choices during the plan.
5. Warnings have likewise been given to auto-carts and e-carts to dodge over-charging from workers, the Delhi government said.
6. The Signature Bridge, which interfaces Wazirabad to East Delhi, will stay shut during the usage of the Odd-Even plan.
7. Private vehicles conveying younger students and patients will be permitted out and about on trust premise, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had said a week ago.
8. There are as of now more than 5,600 open vehicle transports in Delhi. Around 2,000 private transports have been added to fortify the open vehicle framework.
9. Delhi Metro will take 61 extra outings and an aggregate of 5,100 excursions through 294 trains to take into account the suburbanites’ needs.
10. The guilty parties of the odd-even plan will be fined ₹ 4,000.